Thursday morning David flew to Germany and I was scheduled to join him early the next morning, flying out late that night. Now, what happens when David leaves for an international destination early and I am still at home? Something bad, always. So we had our first Kafkaesque experience with an Israeli bank, with me having to battle the thorny landscape of this absurdist drama in Hebrew (ouch!) and ringing David in Berlin with updates. Details are unpleasant and unnecessary.
Monday, 16 June 2008
THE GOOD AND THE BAD
Thursday morning David flew to Germany and I was scheduled to join him early the next morning, flying out late that night. Now, what happens when David leaves for an international destination early and I am still at home? Something bad, always. So we had our first Kafkaesque experience with an Israeli bank, with me having to battle the thorny landscape of this absurdist drama in Hebrew (ouch!) and ringing David in Berlin with updates. Details are unpleasant and unnecessary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment