Saturday, 6 June 2009

CLIMBING THE WORDPRESS MOUNTAIN

November 2008 - February 2009

Not long after Mum left in November I began the challenging task of building a new website for inonehour from scratch, with the aim to provide a more commercial site through the Wordpress.org set-up. The existing site was built with pre-fabricated software (Wordpress.com) which does not allow site to conduct business.

The process was long, difficult and head-ache creating...it also caused me to have several temper tantrums and days of not leaving the flat (and barely moving from my desk). But slowly, slowly, the site took shape and in the end I am so proud of the final outcome. I am particular excited about the members' library which is a subscription-based section where we have posted all of David's recorded lectures.

I won't spend too much time on it, because I appreciate it is actually not that interesting for anyone else, but if you would like to know more about, please read the post on my Tikshoret site.

No comments: