Monday, 26 November 2007

TIME FLIES

Well, it is more than three weeks since our last days in New York and technical issues, competing demands and the fact that I couldn't find the extension cable between our camera and my computer has meant that I have not completed the story until now. Well, apologies to those who care (and even to those who don't) and I will endeavour to fill in the blanks.

David's last talk, on Wednesday, October 31st, was at the JCC and was the last in the three-part series, InDepth Kabbalah - this time on Kabbalistic concepts of the future. We had an overflowing house for this talk, which was nice and then we went off to have dinner (surprisingly) with Mark and Danny Monde and one of Danny's friends. On the way out we bumped into (Rabbanit, although she doesn't like to be called such) Chani Citron (who is wonderful) of Carlebach Shul fame, to whom I had already said my goodbyes twice before that week...but it goes to show that you really do bump into people you know when you are in New York...especially when you are on the Upper West Side!

The next day was departure day. Before we made our way off to the airport, David spent the morning his (third morning in a row) doing interviews with Mark and I am sure that I did something almost as interesting...


Here is a random picture that David took of the New York skyline from our taxi window on the way to the airport.

No comments: